We offer consulting and training on QuickBooks accounting software, and we deliver our services in two different ways:
- No matter where you live, we can consult with you using QuickBooks remote services via the Internet.
- We also offer on-site training in QuickBooks (for areas outside of the Dallas, Texas area travel charges apply).
QuickBooks accounting software has grown to become an entire line of customized offerings designed for the small- or medium-sized business. We support all of the different QuickBooks packages listed below.
If you don’t have your QuickBooks software yet, we can help you decide which QuickBooks version is best for your business, plus you can get a discount by using the Special Offers links on our site.
“I’ve been working with Laura for about 10 years now…… we’ve converted to QuickBooks at our nightclubs, we’ve gone through constructing new nightclubs using QuickBooks, we use QuickBooks at our central office, and we now run day to day operations using QuickBooks. Laura has set up everything from the “get go” and made it work for us. She’s a pleasure to work with, has the patience of a saint (the proof is that she hasn’t fired us as a client!), and always has time for our peculiar problems. Busy as she is, she still finds the time to review and verify my bookkeeper’s work…. month after month, year after year. She’s the best!”
– Steve C., President/Owner
“Laura Madeira is a valuable resource for Intuit’s end user. Laura is extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of QuickBooks. She can help a customer decide which product is right for their business, train them on how to best apply the QuickBooks features and reports to make their business work more efficient and how to integrate other software that the customers may currently use. Laura can put anyone at ease and make them feel comfortable using Intuit’s products by speaking in a language that they will understand and how it relates to their business. Simply stated, Laura Madeira is committed to the small business
owner’s success!”– Karma Kelts, Territory Sales Manager – South Florida, Intuit
“Laura is the most knowledgeable advisor of QuickBooks and Intuit’s products. She is dedicated and passionate about her work and helping her clients. She is very respected by Intuit, her peers and clients. She truly works with her clients to make sure they are the most efficient that they can be.”– Nanci Simonson, Intuit
As QuickBooks Certified Professional Advisors and QuickBooks Point of Sale Certified Professional Advisors, we have the QuickBooks expertise and experience you need. We can also help you install QuickBooks, set up your QuickBooks company file, and train your staff. If you’re already a QuickBooks user, we can help with your training and troubleshooting needs.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
- QuickBooks Enterprise Suite Solutions: Sales, Warehouse and Field Service
- QuickBooks Premier Accountant
- QuickBooks Premier Contractor Edition
- QuickBooks Premier Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition
- QuickBooks Premier Nonprofit Edition
- QuickBooks Premier Professional Services Edition
- QuickBooks Premier Retail Edition
- QuickBooks Pro
- QuickBooks Simple Start Edition
- QuickBooks Online Edition
- 3rd party applications integrated with QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Payroll Solutions: Online, Assisted, Enhanced or Basic
Check out the QuickBooks Report Sampler in our QuickBooks Resources section.
Call us today for a free phone or Internet consultation on QuickBooks.